Thursday 13 January 2011

PRELIMINARY TASK: Final Video

Below is my final video for my preliminary task, filmed by me and my partner Alex Saker using other people in it. We felt using other people would allow us to both put more input into the camera work, which is the main part of this task. Obviously, only one of my partner and I could have been in the video as then there would have been no one left to film, so we came to the conclusion we could have an equal input by both filming. The task was to film a video of someone walking in a room and exchanging a few lines of dialogue, using the 3 rules from the research below (match on action, shot/reverse shot and 180degree rule). As we both really wanted to focus on demonstrating these rules, we kept the video's storyline basic in order to focus efforts into the camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment